“If everyone had MIMI it would cut down on medical errors as well as save valuable time. MIMI is easy to read and well laid out. It is affordable for everyone and it is priceless to medical personnel. I highly recommend MIMI to all my patients.”
Richie J., Critical Care Nurse
- Provides medical personnel with an easy to read, comprehensive snapshot of your health;
- Reduces the risk of medication errors and/or medical mistakes;
- May lead to early detection of inherited, genetic or chronic illnesses;
- Can help reveal family patterns of disease;
- Makes you and your family active participants in your health care;
- Locally stored (i.e. not in the cloud) personal health record (Windows PC);
- Simple to use and manage regardless of PC experience;
- MIMI was created out of love for family.
- It’s lifesaving.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s easy to understand.
- And it’s easy to manage.
- Moreover, it’s practical and affordable for everyone.
- And MIMI is preferred by medical professionals.
“I’m a Grandmother of 8. I have my Grandkids frequently for visits. I love that I have MIMI in case something happens while they are at my house – whether it’s for a Sunday afternoon after church, or if their parents are on vacation. Having kids running around you never know when something might go wrong. I always have MIMI handy.” – Emily P.
“My step-daughter told me to buy MIMI and I’m glad I did. Me and my husband were traveling and we were in an unfamiliar town when he became ill. We had to call 911 to get him to a hospital. I was so glad that I had our MIMI – – it is a God Send! It made everything easier and was a huge time saver. The hospital staff loved and appreciated MIMI as well. I would recommend MIMI to everyone!” – Jan V.
“Super affordable way to get some peace of mind. I can’t keep up with what day it is much less what surgeries and medications my family has. Also great customer service.” – Joe M.
“As you have shown, keeping your own copy of critical medical information gives you more control over critical medical decisions, and more inner peace in the midst of those decisions, whether as a patient or a caregiver.” – David B.
(up to 4 profiles)
(up to 10 profiles)
P.O. Box 14334
Huntsville, Alabama 35815